FL Medicaid banner

How do I find a dentist?

You can select any in-network provider as your Dental Home (Primary Dental Provider). For information on which dentists are in-network or to get a listing of dentists available to treat you, please call LIBERTY’s Member Services 833-276-0850. We can help you find the closest dentist which participates in the program.

To locate a provider online, go to www.libertydentalplan.com/FLMedicaid Link Icon and choose “Provider Directory”, then follow directions for one of the options available. The listing includes address, phone number, accepting/not accepting new enrollees, days/hours of operation, languages, and Wheelchair accessibility.

How do I request an ID card?

Each covered Recipient will receive a Medicaid identification (ID) card, issued by Florida Medicaid. In addition, each Recipient will also receive an identification (ID) card from LIBERTY. You are responsible for bringing both ID cards with you to all dental appointments. You may call LIBERTY at 833-276-0850 to ask for a new ID card if you misplace it or need to correct any of the information on the card.

How do I obtain/ download my Enrollee Handbook?

Contact Member Services at 833-276-0850 and we will mail one to you. You can also view and print an up to date copy anytime by clicking the links below:

Who do I contact if I have questions or need help with my dental benefits?

If you have questions regarding your dental benefits, locating a participating provider, or for assistance obtaining an appointment, please contact LIBERTY’s Member Services Department toll-free at 833-276-0850. Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M.to 8:00 P.M.Eastern Time.

What are my dental benefits with LIBERTY Dental Plan?

The Florida Medicaid Dental Program covers dental services for eligible Medicaid Recipients:

  • Children who are newborns through age 20.
  • Pregnant women who are age 21 or older.
  • Adults who are age 21 or older.

You can find detailed information about benefits in your Enrollee Handbook:

What resources do I have to learn more about good oral health?

LIBERTY Dental Plan is committed to your oral health and believes it is critical to whole body health, especially for children.

Dental visits can provide key diagnostics – identifying diabetes and other chronic diseases – and, taking care of your mouth is one of the best ways to prevent a wide range of health problems.

Your Enrollee Handbook has some important oral health tips and some ailments that are linked to poor oral health - so take care of your pearly whites.

Can I get my enrollee materials in another language?

We want to make sure you fully understand your benefits, if English is not your first language; LIBERTY provides interpretation services and translation of certain written materials in your preferred language at no cost to You. To ask for language services call 833-276-0850. If you have a preferred language, please notify us of your personal language needs by calling 833-276-0850.

What should I do if I have a grievance or appeal?

If you are dissatisfied with LIBERTY, your selected Dental Home (Primary Dental Provider), personnel, facilities, specialty referral, Pre-Authorization, or the dental care you receive, you have the right to complain to the dental Plan.

You may submit your Grievance by calling LIBERTY’s Member Services Department at 833-276-0850. Or your complaint or Grievances/Appeal may be:

  • Sent in writing to: LIBERTY Dental Plan Grievance Department
    • P.O. Box 15149
    • Tampa, FL 33684 or
  • Sent by facsimile to: LIBERTY Dental Plan’s Member Services
    • Department facsimile at 833.250.1816, or
  • Submitted verbally: LIBERTY Dental Plan Member Services
    • Representative at LIBERTY’s toll-free number: 833-276-0850, or
  • Submitted using our online Grievance filing process Link Icon
  • Submitted by email at: FLGandA@libertydentalplan.com.

Grievance forms are also available on our website, Enrollee Documents & Resources Link Icon, or by calling LIBERTY Member Services or by asking your Provider. Grievance/Appeal Forms are not required to submit a grievance. LIBERTY will investigate a Grievance/Appeal submitted in any format. , or by calling LIBERTY Member Services or by asking your Provider. Grievance/Appeal Forms are not required to submit a grievance. LIBERTY will investigate a Grievance/Appeal submitted in any format. You can also print Grievance Forms.

If you have limited English proficiency, visual or other communication impairment, LIBERTY will assist you in filing a Grievance. Assistance may include translation of Grievance procedures, forms and LIBERTY’s responses, and may also include access to interpreters, telephone relay systems to aid disabled individuals to communicate.

How do I report Fraud, Waste and Abuse?

To report possible unethical business practices or potential illegal activity regarding our health Plan, our providers, vendors, or recipients, you may contact LIBERTY:

Compliance Hotline: (888) 704-9833

Submit a FWA concern online Link Icon

E-mail: compliance@libertydentalplan.com

Mail: LIBERTY Dental Plan Compliance Department

  • P.O. Box 15149
  • Tampa, FL 33684

You may remain anonymous if you prefer. All information received or will be treated as confidential, and the results of investigations will be discussed only with persons having a legitimate reason to receive the information.

What do I do if I have other dental insurance coverage?

If you or anyone in your family has other dental insurance, you must tell LIBERTY and your dentist. Any other insurance coverage is considered primary to your coverage with LIBERTY and must be paid first.

You may have other dental insurance through your job or your children may have other dental insurance through another parent. You must tell LIBERTY if you have any other coverage, by calling Member Services at 833-276-0850, TTY/TDD 1-877-855-8039. When you visit your Dental Home, you must also let them know about any other insurance coverage. This will help us make sure all your services get paid for.