Provider Reference Guides
- NV Medicaid - ICD-10 Submission - 02152018
- NV Medicaid - ICD-10 Submission Reminder - 05142018
- NV Medicaid - Member Assignment - 01022018
- NV Medicaid - Member Initiated Transfer Request - 03022018
- NV Medicaid - Reducing Narratives and Xray Requirements (Child Benefits only)-03162018
- NV Medicaid - Referral Reminder - 04102018
- NV Medicaid - Urgent Fraud Waste and Abuse Alert - 03082018
- NV Medicaid - Annual Provider Training
- NV Medicaid - Benefit Schedule Reminder Ortho
- NV Medicaid - Conference Flyer
- NV Medicaid - D0140 Reminder
- NV Medicaid - Denture Delivery Date
- NV Medicaid - Member Assignment
- NV Medicaid - Program Refreshner Training
ATTN: All LIBERTY Dental Plan Network Providers
Please notify LIBERTY Dental Plan immediately if you anticipate or experience any disruption to your practice related to COVID-19. If your office temporarily closes during regular business hours, please ensure that patients are connected to a staff member so that their concerns are triaged appropriately. Additionally, please ensure that your after-hour phone messaging advises patients when you expect to reopen and how they can access emergency care.
We continue to monitor the coronavirus and its impact on our network dental practices and members’ ability to access care. We have taken steps to protect our staff including pausing office visits, but are committed to providing you with necessary support during this time. Our Provider Relations, Call Center, Claims, and Utilization Management Departments remain operational.
Coronavirus Resources for Dental Providers
American Dental Association – “Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions” – best practice and common-sense tips on topics including:
- The coronavirus and COVID-19;
- Personal protective equipment;
- Communicating with patients;
- Maintaining your practice’s physical environment; and,
- Communicating with staff.
- Centers for Disease Control – “Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines and Recommendations” – specific guidance for dental practices.
- DrBicuspid.com – “Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): What dental practitioners need to know” – more information on coronavirus, vulnerable populations, its methods of transmission, and other resources.
- Covid-19 in Dental Settings
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - American Dental Association Information Handout
On February 24, 2020, the American Dental Association (ADA) released an informational handout for dentists on the coronavirus disease, now named COVID-19 which . This handout covers strategies for helping to avoid the spread of suspected respiratory disease in the dental health care setting. It also answers commonly asked questions related to the virus. All the information is based on advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The ADA recommends that:
- Dental staff be alert and patients with a serious respiratory illness when they arrive. Staff should give them a one-use surgical face mask to wear. Patient must be isolated in a single-patient room with the door kept closed. This is important to limit their contact with other patients and staff. Isolated patients should wear their face masks outside their rooms.
- Dental practices strictly follow respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette infection control measures.This includes performing hand hygiene, providing tissues, and no-touch containers to throw away used tissues. Dental offices should also offer face masks to patients who are coughing. Dental practices should make sure to follow routine cleaning and disinfection approaches used during flu season.
- Dental staff assessing a patient with a flu-like or other respiratory illness need to act immediately. All staff should wear a disposable surgical face mask, nonsterile gloves, gown and eye protection to prevent contact with such patients. Because recommendations for COVID-19 could change as more information becomes available about the disease, the ADA suggests checking for updates on the CDC's coronavirus infection control page for health care professionals.
- In addition, the CDC recommends all health care workers, including dentists and staff, receive the flu vaccine. Staff going through a flu-like illness should not report to work at all. Please inform LIBERTY Dental Plan instantly if you expect or are going through any disruption to your practice related to the current coronavirus outbreak.
CMS Training Requirements
All LIBERTY Dental participating providers are required to complete the following training modules each calendar year:Access to LIBERTY’s Provider Compliance Training site
If you, or someone you support, have questions about LIBERTY Dental Plan, you have the right to get help and information in your language at no cost. To speak to an interpreter, call 1-888-401-1128.
- Información sobre Asistencia en su Idioma
- معلومات عن خدمات اللغة
- Տեղեկություններ լեզվական աջակցության վերաբերյալ
- اطلاعات کمک زبان
- Enfòmasyon Sou Asistans ak Lang
- Tej Lus Qhia txog Kev Pab Txhais Lus
- 무료 통역/번역 서비스 안내
- Informações sobre ajuda com o idioma
- ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਸਹਾਇਕ ਸੂਚਨਾ
- Информация о языковой поддержке
- Impormasyon Tungkol sa Tulong sa Wika
- Thông tin về trợ giúp ngôn ngữ
Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse
Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline: (888) 704-9833Submit an inquiry related to Security, Privacy, HIPAA, Compliance, or Fraud, Waste and Abuse concerns.
Satisfaction Survey Results
- Coming Soon