- Member Handbook - English
- Member Handbook - Spanish
- NOA/Your Rights - English
- NOA/Your Rights - Spanish
- NV Medicaid Dental Plan Fact Sheet - English
- NV Medicaid Dental Plan Fact Sheet - Spanish
- Provider Directory
Coronavirus - COVID-19 Resources
There has been a lot of information in the news about the current outbreak of a respiratory disease known as Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is watching over the COVID-19 outbreak and has advised the following actions to help prevent its spread:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough at all times. Sneeze only with a tissue and throw the tissue away in a trash can. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
Practice healthy hand hygiene:
- Wash your hands often. Do this with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash your hands after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you do not have soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects such as doorknobs, telephones, and computer keyboards.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) information on Coronavirus
World Health Organization, Coronavirus
U.S. Department of State Coronavirus - Related Travel Advisories
Center for Disease Control (CDC) information on Coronavirus
Oral Health & Wellness Tips
LIBERTY cares about more than just teeth! We care for our members' overall health and wellness. In order to help you better understand and ensure oral health in your home, we offer these valuable resources:
|AdultCare: Daily Oral Hygiene Tips||English||Spanish|
|AdultCare: Diabetes and Oral Health||English||Spanish|
|AdultCare: Establishing a Dental Home||English|
|AdultCare: First Dental Visit||English|
|AdultCare: Healthy Mouth and Body||English|
|AdultCare: Healthy Nutrition Tips||English||Spanish|
|AdultCare: Heart Conditions and Oral Health||English|
|AdultCare: Pregnancy and Oral Health||English|
|AdultCare: Prevent Gum Disease||English||Spanish|
|AdultCare: Snack Ideas||English||Spanish|
|AdultCare: What to Expect at Your First Dental Visit||English||Spanish|
|AdultCare: 5 Minutes to a Healthy Smile||English||Spanish|
|TeenCare: Braces: What to Expect||English|
|TeenCare: 5 Healthy Habits for Teens||English|
|KidCare: Child's 1st Year Care||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Back to School||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Daily Brushing Chart||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Dental Sealants||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Fluoride Varnish||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Fluoride Varnish Treatment||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Health Nutrition Tips||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Keeping My Teeth Healthy (Video)||Play Video|
|KidCare: Keeping My Teeth Healthy (Coloring Book)||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Peanut Butter Fingers Activity||English||Spanish|
|KidCare: Prevent Tooth Decay||English|
|KidCare: Snack Ideas||English||Spanish|
LIBERTY covers emergency dental care. You can get emergency dental care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at any in or out of network office. Emergency care can be for pain, bleeding or swelling.
Call: Your Dental Home for instructions on how to proceed. If you cannot reach your Dental Home, call LIBERTY at 1-866-609-0418 (TTY 1-877-855-8039). LIBERTY’s 24 hour on call service will help you.
Coordination of Benefits
If you have other insurance that includes dental benefits, please complete the Coordination of Benefits form.
If you, or someone you support, have questions about LIBERTY Dental Plan, you have the right to get help and information in your language at no cost. To speak to an interpreter, call 1-888-401-1128.
- Información sobre Asistencia en su Idioma
- معلومات عن خدمات اللغة
- Տեղեկություններ լեզվական աջակցության վերաբերյալ
- اطلاعات کمک زبان
- Enfòmasyon Sou Asistans ak Lang
- Tej Lus Qhia txog Kev Pab Txhais Lus
- 무료 통역/번역 서비스 안내
- Informações sobre ajuda com o idioma
- ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਸਹਾਇਕ ਸੂਚਨਾ
- Информация о языковой поддержке
- Impormasyon Tungkol sa Tulong sa Wika
- Thông tin về trợ giúp ngôn ngữ
Member Rights & Responsibilities
Member Rights and Responsibilities can be found in the Member Handbook you received upon enrollment. You can also view the Member Handbook by clicking on the link below. If you have questions about your rights and responsibilities as a member, please contact LIBERTY’s Member Services Department toll-free at 1-866-609-0418 (TTY 1-877-855-8039). Hours are Monday through Friday from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
You or your dental provider have the right to ask for a Fair Hearing from the state after you have gone through LIBERTY’s internal appeal process. If you are not satisfied with the resolution to your Appeal, you may contact the Hearings Unit with the Division of Health Care Financing and Policy at 1-775-684-3604 or 1-800-992-0900, extension 43604 to request a Fair Hearing, or you may submit your request in writing to:
- Nevada Division of Health Care Financing and Policy Hearings
- 1100 East William Street, Suite 101
- Carson City, NV 89701
You or your dental provider must ask for this hearing within 120 days of receiving the final notice from LIBERTY. You may designate a person to act on your behalf and file a Fair Hearing in writing.
LIBERTY will continue your dental benefits during the Fair Hearing process, if the following standards are met:
- Your appeal is received within 10 days after LIBERTY’s notice of action or the proposed effective date.
- Your appeal is about with the termination, suspension or reduction of previously approved services.
- Your appeal is about services ordered by a LIBERTY dental provider.
- The timeframe for the previously approved services has not expired.
- You specifically requested to have your benefits extended.
LIBERTY will continue your dental benefits during the appeals process, when the criteria above is met, until one of the following has been met:
- You withdraw your appeal
- 10 calendar days have passed since LIBERTY issued the final notice of appeal as unfavorable to you, unless within that time you have requested a State Fair Hearing with continuation of benefits.
- A State Fair Hearing Offices makes a decision that is not in your favor.
- The timeframe for the previously authorized services has expired.
Please note that if the outcome of the State Fair Hearing is not in your in favor, you may be responsible for the costs of your continued benefits.
If you need information or help, call the State Medicaid Office at:
- Las Vegas: 1-702-668-4200 or 1-800-992-0900
- Carson City: 1-775-684-3651 or 1-800-992-0900
If you need legal assistance, call the Nevada Legal Services Program:
- Clark County: 1-702-386-0404 or 1-866-432-0404
- Washoe County: 1-775-284-3491 or 1-800-323-8666
If you need information or help, call us at:
- Toll-Free: 1-866-609-0418
- TTY/TTD: 1-877-855-8039
Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline: (888) 704-9833Submit an inquiry related to Security, Privacy, HIPAA, Compliance, or Fraud, Waste and Abuse concerns.
Member Satisfaction Surveys
LIBERTY Dental Plan is interested in hearing about your experience with the care and services you are receiving. We may call you to complete a satisfaction survey. We hope you will take the time to complete the survey. Your responses help us measure our success in providing the services you deserve along with helping us determine where there are opportunities for improvement.
Update Contact Info
If you move or change your phone number, please contact the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services (DWSS) to let them know.
- Toll Free 1-800-992-0900
- Northern Nevada 1-775-684-7200
- Southern Nevada 1-702-486-1646
If you have internet access, you can go online at https://accessnevada.dwss.nv.gov/public/landing-page and create an account to update your contact information.